Diaper Bag Woes

Choosing the right diaper bag is a big deal for most of us new moms! Parents are some of the busiest people on earth! Having to feed, clothe, and take care of their children everywhere you go can be tough without having all the necessities on hand. With every venture out, the last thing you want is to forget something while lugging every other item you don't need! With that comes the right bag! Is it just me or is it harder finding the right diaper bag than picking baby's name?! Maybe I am just super particular about what I want in a diaper bag, but I cannot find anything I like! First of all, I want it to not LOOK like the typical diaper bag. I know... but I want something a little fashionable yet practical without having to spend $300! Something not too big or too small with the right amount of pockets and compartments for everything needed. A good diaper bag will hold far more than diapers. Will some designer out there realize that some of us are not only looking for convenience, but a stylish alternative. Oy this is tough!

One alternative I've come across is a diaper bag insert/organizer. Basically it's just an insert with all the pockets and you can place it inside any bag of your choice. Seems to be that most purses now a days are on the large side, so that may work for me! Decisions decisions!

No comments :

Post a Comment