To have an epidural or not...?

I want to try to have this baby natural without any drugs for the pain. This is a decision I made long before I ever got pregnant. I know some will say, you wouldn't have a tooth pulled without novocaine would you? And you know what? That's true.

I don't exactly know why I am so adamant about having this baby natural but I am. Everyone woman in my family has done so and I just want to try. I am also aware that some women have had side effects due to the epidural. Regardless of that, I just hope that things are smooth and that I can be as alert and aware of everything as much as possible while giving birth. Now don't get me wrong... if for whatever reason while I am in labor I feel that the pain is too much to handle, I am absolutely open to getting an epidural. Hopefully things goes smooth and the labor process is quick. I wish! Ha!

No comments :

Post a Comment