Annoyed with Cord Blood Registry & the Like

These people are beginning to get on my last nerve. As if that is hard to do at this stage of my pregnancy, but really.... Years ago I signed up for information on them. I had considered banking my baby's cord blood when I first heard about it. I have done some research over the years and now that I am actually pregnant, have decided on delayed clamping so that they will cut the cord after it has stopped pulsating. I want her to receive all nutrients from the cord and I am happy with my decision. But it seems that ever since I've signed up from CBR that it just doesn't end! Every "sponsor" from all my favorite baby websites send emails from them and I just can't escape! When I signed up I was living in Canada. I have never updated them with my new house address or phone number here in the US, but they have somehow gotten that. I receive pamphlets in the mail and phone calls repeatedly. I've told them I am no longer interested but they are adamant on getting me to bank my baby's cord blood.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a wonderful idea for those who are choosing to do it, I have just made the decision not to and wish that these companies would respect that and leave me alone.

No comments :

Post a Comment