defined, never again



de·fined
: to determine or identify the essential qualities or meaning of

I seem to be doing this a lot lately with everything. Defining everything and analyzing. This photo in particular is doing it now. Never again (maybe) will I post a face on shot. I hate it. I don't know why I am posting it now. I have the most asymmetrical face and I start studying every feature. I'm in the slumps, facing everything that comes my way. I just found out from my mother two nights ago that one of my dogs has lymphoma, a type of cancer. This is the second time we've gone through this, and it's no easier. Luckily in his case they say he has a good chance of going into remission. I pray he gets well NOW. I'm so attached to animals, my babies, and wish they could live happily forever. If only.

No comments :

Post a Comment